Apache Rewrite and Redirection .htaccess Rules Tricks and Tips
Here is my list of tips, tricks and short articles for doing related tasks in Apache.
- 301 Redirect a single URL in .htaccess to a new location
- Force trailing slash (redirect if no trailing slash exists) in .htaccess
- How to enable the rewrite engine in .htaccess?
- How to force non www in htaccess
- How to force SSL in Apache's .htaccess?
- How to Force www or non-www in htaccess
- How to redirect your website to a new domain/location in .htaccess
- How to remove .php from the end of URLs with .htaccess
- How to set environmental variables in your .htaccess file
- How to set up an alias to map one directory to another destination
- Point all requests to one PHP file
- Remove trailing slash (redirect to remove trailing slash) in .htaccess
- What is WordPress default Apache .htaccess rules?
Apache Rewrite and Redirection .htaccess Rules Cheatsheet (all on one page)